Tuesday 22 July 2014

Quick thoughts about the 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy



General info

I’ve read all the three books and I don’t regret buying those books too much. I won’t write too much about the plot- it’s just a typical, ordinary story. Young girl with low self esteem falls in love with rich and handsome guy with issues. There many negative opinions about those books, but I don’t agree with most of them. Nobody told that it’s one of more ambitious piece of arts. It’s a normal love story with some action.

Controversies

A lot of people claims that these are the bad examples of how bedroom relations between 2 people can look like. To my mind, that’s not true. From the very beginning of the story, this couple is in love and they express their feelings by making love. They care about each other and about their needs. And this is not so common.

Main character

The thing that I like about Ana is her habit of making talks with her “inner self”. Unfortunately, apart from that she is a type of a book character which is extremely popular recently- a boring one. I prefer heroes that are more interesting, self-confident, strong… Just interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment